Starship
My Birthday
Thursday, May 24, 2012 • 4:54 PM • 0 comments

24th May.... is my birthday ! wheeee.
I'm 18 years old now. Does that means I can start watching ''underage'' movies O.O
LOL! What am I talking ? ><
Anyways, I had a great birthday dinner last night with my family.
Today I'm going out with my friend (our last hangout before I go to college)

Last night, went to Nadeje at Jaya 99 for dinner + cake!
I've never tried eating cakes from Nadeje before so this was my first time ^^


Here it is! Nadeje!

Happy Me XD

Had BBQ Chicken Chop

Aum!!! XD

Family Pic <3

Free Cake! Berry Berry Strawberry + Angpow from my Aunt <3


Me and my  birthday cake XD

4 diff flavours 

After cakes.... back to computer XD hahaha



Later at night, my bestie, Amanda brought  me out for dinner ^^ 
Miss her so much. 
Surprising thing is.....She's DRIVING! awesome!!

the driver! <3

Taken in the car. xD dark dark dark

Had dinner at Garden Recipe

I love her 

My food . spaghetti 

after eat... take again xD


We just had dinner and a long chat.
We had many stories to share. hehehe.
This Saturday might going out with her again. ^^
gonna see her or d last time before we go on seperate paths ><

Peace out !

SOME WORDS!


Welcome to my paradise. My blog, my rules. Respect me, I'll respect you back. Enjoy yourself here and of course, enjoy the music.
Hate me? Go on, click on the red cross up there :D
bold italic underline strike

Profile
Stuff
Tagboard
ME =)
Past Tense



Cling cling :D

Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: ME