Starship
I have an awesome boyfriend
Thursday, August 16, 2012 • 6:30 AM • 0 comments

I'm on mid semester break now!
My matriculation life?
Hmmm.. matriculation is not that bad after all <3 I am enjoying myself there
Awesome friends, awesome Brotherhood. wohohoho!
Just finished my Mid Semester Test! aaahh.. wish me good luck...
Hope will get good results >< ngrrr...

I have 2 weeks break!!! So, what am I doing now?
Rotting at home! Nevermind... It's only for a week ><
Next week, gonna get busy with my plans. Wahahaha!
I miss my Melaka buddies .. whooot XP Hang out hang out!

About the rotting thinghy...I didn't really rot. xD
I am actually 'ripening' .. gosh, what am I talking? Hahaha
All because of my awesome boyfriend <3
Heee~ Did I say awesome boyfriend? Ya , I did.. Durh..
And I love him so so so much <3 wehehehe
And his name is....
DANIEL LAU
I'm being so dramatic *slaps self*
He is my sayang O.O

SOME WORDS!


Welcome to my paradise. My blog, my rules. Respect me, I'll respect you back. Enjoy yourself here and of course, enjoy the music.
Hate me? Go on, click on the red cross up there :D
bold italic underline strike

Profile
Stuff
Tagboard
ME =)
Past Tense



Cling cling :D

Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: ME