Starship
Happy 520 !
Sunday, May 20, 2012 • 11:52 PM • 0 comments

Before the clock strikes 12 , I would like to wish all of you Happy 520 ! <3
Today is May 20th so it makes 520 =)
In Chinese, 520 is pronounced ''woo are neen" . It sounds almost like ''wo ai ni'' which means ''I love you''
So yeahhh... Happy 520 to all of you out there! Love you all <3

I love you
Saya cinta awak
Wo ai ni
Ngo oi lei
Te Amo
Saranghayo
Aishiteru
Mahal kita


Oh ya, today is also my friend's birthday !
Blake Yok ! ^^
Wahahahahha! :D
Happy birthday ya! I hope I'm the last person to wish you. It's special that way :D ehehe


Donuts anyone?? come and get it ^^

 
too late !
aum!

SOME WORDS!


Welcome to my paradise. My blog, my rules. Respect me, I'll respect you back. Enjoy yourself here and of course, enjoy the music.
Hate me? Go on, click on the red cross up there :D
bold italic underline strike

Profile
Stuff
Tagboard
ME =)
Past Tense



Cling cling :D

Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: ME