Starship
YooHwei & ~Gin~
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 • 9:06 PM • 0 comments

I've been playing Steps Online for almost 2 years now. :D
I don't play it everyday, just when I'm free .
I wanna get married at least just once in that game.
Coupled with many guys but in the end, no wedding.
One day, I couple with a guy, ~Gin~, and yeah, we got married ^^
How awesome is that ya? :D
Here are some pictures. 

Our wedding clothes, we made it ourselves <3 FOC

Not a cathedral, just a room which looked like a good place for a wedding ^^

Our close-up look <3 nice outfits right? And yeah we got a baby ^^ her name is Sharon


Spending time together. Couple mode =3

He bullied me. super heavy hammer !!! ><

Sweet mode. Got to love the effects <3

Where was he looking?!?!?!

Vampire kiss. We bought bat wings >3

Sweet mode with our vampire look. Nice?

He made pacifiers for the both of us. We looked...weird? =.=

I Love You <3 Emo kiss.

Then we divorced because we were busy with our studies. So, we broke up just in case one of us found another partner to spend time with :D
But unfortunately, it didn't happen so we coupled again xD Funny isn't it?

Here comes the heart shape again XD

Love the spotlight <3

Happy family again. hahaha !

Dance in the room . Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

Take 4. (He's touching my waist) o.o

Take 5. (Butt sex?) =.=?

Take 6

Take 7. (Something is wrong with that pic)

Take 8. (Wheee)

After dancing, he had a backache so I helped him . haha

What a big box! For me!

Opening it :D

*knock knock*

Whoosh. It's him! how cute!

He bullied me again =( this time he asked me to fan him 





now he's pretending that he is blown away =.=

He's asking for forgiveness.

Dont care :D

o.o....

He grabbed my leg!

Get off me!

In the end, I forgave him <3

Gazing at each other

Muacks

<3

My love diary??? love it!

He's asking me to fan him again =(

Tiring! D:

Kiss again. He really likes to kiss xD

Again

He's touching my stomach. Omg, am I pregnant? xD

Again a parcel for me <3

BOOM! Here he is xD Full of surprises <3

Im bullying him now. Kneel on a washing board. Painful!

Kiss Kiss

I've never kissed like this. New technique

Upper view

Muacks <3

hehehe




super long post huh? >< sorry.
just posting them as they are memories. hehehe :D
well, this is my diary right? ^^



SOME WORDS!


Welcome to my paradise. My blog, my rules. Respect me, I'll respect you back. Enjoy yourself here and of course, enjoy the music.
Hate me? Go on, click on the red cross up there :D
bold italic underline strike

Profile
Stuff
Tagboard
ME =)
Past Tense



Cling cling :D

Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: ME